Pages

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Secret Helpers

I love female sneakery and inspirational stories of anonymous do-gooders. So, when I happened across this headline today, of course I had to click and read more. The Business 9 Women Kept A Secret For Three Decades, by Lori Weiss is the story of nine Southern women on a mission to help others - secretly.

My last post was about paying it forward and cooking for others in need. To see this article so soon after that post just reinforced my belief that I need to be doing more of this. I have nothing else to say today. Just read the story linked above and be inspired.


gift tags
Image source: http://flic.kr/p/7mGRVe 

1 comment:

  1. What lovely ladies. Heaven must have some shiny mansions waiting for them. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete